BioHeights LLC is a consulting company that specializes in business strategy for novel therapeutics. We pride ourselves on deep knowledge of the gene and cell therapy space. We are here to help small-, mid-, and large-size biopharmaceutical companies, startups, and academic spinouts, investigators, and technology transfer offices to develop best commercial and business strategy that informs preclinical, clinical, and regulatory path for your new technology and supports fundraising.
In our Insights section, you can find articles discussing clinical and commercial aspects of gene and cell therapies. Our insights and analyses are accurate and practical. We welcome any feedback on materials we published here.
We would like to serve you better. Please send us your requests for new industry insights and topics to cover in future articles. We are here to help you and your company make informed decisions.
- Commercial opportunity assessment
- Market research (primary and secondary)
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Target product profile insights
- Value proposition and strategic positioning
- Pricing and reimbursement
- Revenue and NPV modeling
- Portfolio and business development strategy
- Disease & product screening and prioritization
- Framework, dashboard, and scoring system development for portfolio expansion and planning
- Commercial due diligence
- Competitive intelligence
- Clinical, scientific, and industry meetings insight gathering and reporting
- Commercialization section writing for SBIR/STTR grants
- Translational grant review, feedback, writing
- Education and practical webinars
All tools are supported by a disease prevalence/ incidence database. Risk-Adjusted NPV is connected to a database of Probabilities of Success by therapeutic area.