- Companies: Pick the number of companies to display. The majority of companies are in the cell and gene therapy space. Select a company from a dropdown. Funding events will appear on the timeline.
- Technology type: this is a Premium feature. Once enabled, a company dropdown lists only those companies that have the selected technology in their pipeline. Even if the selected technology is used only for one program in a company’s pipeline, the company appears in a dropdown.
- Funding categories broadly include Private, Public, Acquisitions, and Milestone payments. Use funding category buttons to turn on/off the entire category of funding events
- Individual funding events: Left click toggles between active and inactive cards. Right click (or Hold on mobile devices) takes you to the publicly available data source.
- Chart: The chart below shows a sum total of all funding events for each company. Only active cards contribute to the sum total. Hover over each bar to view the total amount. On the chart, all non-USD amounts are automatically converted to USD using exchange rates on dates of events.
- Download: In the Free version, you can download the chart in the PNG format. In the Premium version, you can also download a CSV file for the chart. The CSV file contains Company name, Funding event name, Amount (in original currency and in USD), Date of event, and Confidence level of data (where available).
Subscribe to the Premium version to allow for technology selection, unlimited usage, CSV download, and comparison of up to 6 companies. The database is continuously expanded with new data.
All data are from public sources. Right click on the card/amount takes you to the original source.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions or comments. If you spot any errors, please contact us to claim a discount on your Premium version subscription.
Disclaimer: Information in this tool is provided for educational purposes only. All data are derived from the publicly available sources. BioHeights LLC and its members are not responsible for any potential damages to the user or any potential errors in the original sources. BioHeights does not claim the completeness of the data. Some data are missing due to the lack or scarcity of publicly available information.